Greek Yogurt: A nutritious package for gluten-free diets
- Good source of calcium: Calcium is highly important for those with celiac disease due to their increased risk of osteoporosis.3
- Five live & active cultures: Probiotics promote gut health and could potentially lessen the intestinal symptoms of gluten intolerance, though research is still evolving.4
- Less than 5% lactose: Newly diagnosed celiac disease is often accompanied by lactose intolerance, and options with less lactose may be better tolerated.5
- Excellent source of protein: All healthy lifestyles require protein, and Greek Yogurt provides double the protein of regular,6 unstrained yogurt to help meet this essential need.
- Low in sodium: Many gluten-free products contain extra salt for flavor, but Greek Yogurt is a naturally low-sodium food, and diets low in sodium can protect heart health.7
- Many macro & micronutrients: Greek Yogurt provides a host of nutrients including protein, carbohydrate, potassium, B vitamins, and magnesium to make a nutritious foundation for a healthful gluten-free diet.